I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Power Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission (AERC)

File complain about Electricity bill or service connection

Here is how you can lodge your Grievances

When you have a grievance regarding your Electricty Bill or Connection, you can take your complaint to the Consumer Grievance Redressel system of APDCL. You can lodge your Complaint at the lowest level and appeal to highest levels if your grievance is not addressed or you are not satisfied with the redressel of your grievance.

Make sure you quote the Consumer Name, Consumer Number, Bill Number and Electricty Meter Number clearly in your complaint.

When to Approach in the CGRF:-

if there is no settlement within the stipulated time in level1 and level2 of APDCL

CGRF locations:-

Tezpur, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Silchar, Rangia, Bangaigaon, Nagaon and Guwahati

When to approach the Electricity Ombudsman:

  1. If aggrieved due to non-redressel of grivance by CGRF, APDCL within 30 days or
  2. I not satify with the decision of the CGRF, APDCL.

A Consumer must approach the EO only after first approaching the CGRF of APDCL.

Present EO: Shri Rajib Lochan Duarah, IAS(Retd.)

Address: The electricty Ombudsman

O/o Assam Electricity Regulatory Commission, ASEB Campus, Sixth Mile, Guwahati-22, Assam

For Details Please Visit:


Phone: (0361) 2234442

How do i